My husband and I went with my parents who love to dance. The food is good and the service is excellent. We have visited a few of the Bay hotels for weekends and have enjoyed them all and found them to be excellent value for money. My favourite is the Highland Hotel because of the layout of the reception and entertainment area and the beautiful wooden staircase. The entertainment also better suits our taste and we certainly weren't disappointed on this occasion. There are parts that could be doing with renovation but can see that a lot of work has been done in the past 7 years since our first visit. We can't wait to go back again and hope to return early in the new year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully set in its own grounds with lovely views over the colourful village square, this chateau style hotel’s traditional features have been carefully retained to strike just the right Highland note. A warm welcoming feeling comes as much from the friendly staff as from the fine wood panelled public rooms which have been carefully preserved. Strathpeffer itself is just steps away from the hotel and is renowned as an attractive Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture. Be sure to enjoy the scenic views of the village below from the open veranda. The massive peak of Ben Wyvis is the backdrop to this charming village. It’s a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands – mountainous countryside, sparkling streams, waterfalls and golden shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Bay Highland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Hotel Strathpeffer
- Bay Highland Hotel Strathpeffer, Scotland