“Wife was over the moon!”
Review of EcoVentures

EcoVentures
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Cromarty
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat trips from the beautiful village of Cromarty. Wildlife regularly encountered includes; the resident colony of Bottlenose Dolphins, Seals, Seabirds and the occasional Minke Whale. Daily sailings from Easter through until October weather permitting. Booking highly recommended.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wife was over the moon!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Turned up in the morning to book for the day but was really busy ,the girl in the shop was friendly and really helpful with one place left I booked it for my wife .The trip was about 2 hours in all and my wife was smiling ear to ear when she got back ,loads of dolphins and very informative ,really made her week.

2 Thank Davystate

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Times”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Could not speak highly enough of this trip and team. Highly professional throughout from booking through to the trip itself. Had a great time with the whole family and saw lots of dolphins.

1 Thank Chris T
Newcastle, England
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip with EcoVentures”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

9 of us had a family trip with EcoVentures in July 2014. It was great trip from start to finish and the people who work there are so helpful. This was our 2nd trip with EcoVentures and if we holiday in the area next year we will be back again.

2 Thank Brownaa2
St. Albans, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Professional run company, excellent service & trip”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was our 2nd trip with EcoVentures. Last year we did not see a single dolphin but thats the way the cookie crumbles, wildlife is not guaranteed ! We set out on waters as still as a millpond, the sun blazing in the sky, and all had opted not to wear the full waterproof suit due to high temps! A good decision ! It was a glorious day on the water.
Within minutes dolphins were spotted, first one, then two, and from then on we were in sight of dolphins for most of the trip. The sea was so calm we could see the beauties swimming underwater alongside us, going under the boat and popping out the other side. We saw mums & calves, Jigsaw (well known dolphin) and other pairs too.
I was spellbound ! I didn't want to leave the boat ! The staff are all so friendly and knowledgable:: we had bumped into Rebecca the day before at Spey Bay were she was helping visitors at the WDF centre, such a sweetie !
We only get to Scotland once a year, but will take this trip every time, thank you !

1 Thank Simplythebest30
Midlothian
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent and professional”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Took my five year old boy and my two grown up nephews last week. The whole experience was professionally run, from the genuinely warm and friendly reception we received from Rebecca to the knowledgable and capable captain Sarah. A great fun experience for all ages. Safety was never a concern and I could relax and enjoy myself. We all had a great trip. I had forgotten how interesting the Cromarty Firth is with all the wildlife living side by side with Ocean Liners and spare deep sea drilling rigs. Fascinating.

Thanks gain for a great trip. My son has asked me every day since the trip "when are we going back out on the RIB?" High praise indeed.

1 Thank ADM-Lasswade