We stayed at the Glenmoriston Arms Hotel in March 06. Four of us went, my husband and our friends (another couple). Words cannot describe what a great time we had. The hospitality was second to none and all our needs were catered for. Nothing was too much trouble for Nick and Hazel and Graham the chef even made a birthday cake for the boys!
As soon as we walked through the door we felt at home and Lewis showed us to our rooms which were lovely and the traditional tartan just gave the finishing touch we wanted to see. The rooms were very clean and tidy and more to the point, lovely and warm (it was March in the highlands!)
All in all I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone. If you like to eat fine food, drink fine wine, sample the varying amounts of whisky that are on offer or just relax and enjoy meeting the locals who pop in from time to time, then this is the place for you. We will definitely return. If you like walking (which we do) Glen Affric is only a 40 minute drive away and we spent a day walking around Loch Affric - the scenery was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 11 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness