We spent a whole week at this hotel, using it as a base for touring the Highlands. From the minute we walked through the front door we could sense a happy and welcoming feeling.
Paul, Sue, and their excellent staff did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. They are working very hard to overcome the history of the previous owner; and succeeding very well.
As others have said, the hotel decor is 'a little tired' in places, but you can't do everything in six months.
The chef must be congratulated on the standard of the food which makes the hotel a destination venue for non-residents.
Overall, one of the best holidays we have ever had, helped greatly by the atmosphere created at the hotel. Highly recommended, whether it be for one night or an entire week.
Well done, Paul and Sue -- you deserve success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 8 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness