Stayed here during walking the Great Glen Way which was a welcome sight at the end of a long walk. Really traditional hotel which is also reflected in the choices at the bar and food. We had an issue with the drainage in our shower which was rectified within half an hour - although no follow through with any complimentary offering which would have been appreciated. The bar staff were younger and less helpful to foreign visitors which was a shame. We found the service in the restaurant over dinner and breakfast great with good explanation of the food and any individual requests met. I had an amazing sweet n sour turkey dish - hardly a traditional choice but I enjoyed it after a day of working up an appetite. Free home made shortbread in departure was a nice touch which I ate later in the next days walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 8 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness