We stayed hear four a week 13th 20 July.
Ailsa and staff give us a good welcome
We stayed in the annexed room 11' great four people with needs as it is on. the flat. Food was. Excellent . N nothing was a bother easy distance to Fort Augustus and different places .
There is lovely walks nearby .there is perfect parking spaces. THANK YOU GLENMORISTON. HoTEL M & I TURNER
Breakfast through.to dinner at night was just out of this world. Menu. Great food to die four.
The Burns to manchestlllllllll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness, on the road to the Isle of Skye. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 7 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. There is also an in-house therapeutic massage room with treatments by appointment. The Moriston Bar and restaurant delivers quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced wherever possible, and an extensive range of over 100 single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness