Have stayed at this hotel a good few times before.
Love going there for a complete rest and break .
Paul & Sue the owners look after you as if you were one of their own.
Took my grand daughter there for her first holiday giving my son and future daughter in law
a break as well..Loved every minute of it..
Pity the weekend went in so quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness, on the road to the Isle of Skye. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 7 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. There is also an in-house therapeutic massage room with treatments by appointment. The Moriston Bar and restaurant delivers quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced wherever possible, and an extensive range of over 100 single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Scotland - Loch Ness