Craik Na Dav B & B
  • Restaurant
Inch Hotel(Fort Augustus)
$180
$174
The Lovat, Loch Ness(Fort Augustus)
$172
TripAdvisor
Glenurquhart House Hotel(Balnain)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Restaurant
Loch Ness Lodge Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
$111
Hotels.com
Invergarry Hotel(Invergarry)
$223
$151
All reviewslindsey and mandared squirrelscakepine martenat homewarm welcomegreat glen wayhomemade shortbreadbird feedersloch nesson arrivalmade us feellocal wildlifepacked lunchsmall decanter of whiskydog biscuitsliving room
Reviewed May 2, 2011

My partner and I stayed here after walking a section of the Great Glen Way. Lyndsey and Manda are great hosts, very helpful and friendly and made us feel mire than welcome. If you're walking the GGW this is a great place to stay as it sits right on the path too so you don't have to wander to find it again. Rooms are nice and clean, breakfast is great with homemade jams as well.

• Stayed: April 2011
Linzmanda, Owner at Craik Na Dav B & B, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

Hi Simon
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, your comments are appreciated. It was nice to meet you and Kay and we hope that you enjoyed your day's rest and that your back has now recovered from the long walk.
Kind regards
Lindsey, Manda & The Westies

Reviewed April 27, 2011

Beautiful environment, great service and friendly company

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Linzmanda, Owner at Craik Na Dav B & B, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Hi Ivan
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us, your comments are appreciated. It was so nice to meet you all, and Kitty of course. Take care of each other - Kind regards Lindsey, Manda & The Boys

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Right on the Great Glen Way in Invermoriston. A warm welcome from Lindsey and Manda with tea and cakes (the wee dram in the room was a surprise and very welcome too). Very comfortable room meant for a good night's rest, followed by a filling and tasty vegetarian breakfast to set us up for the next day's 15 plus miles to Drumnadrochit. Dog friendly too. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend a stay whether hiking the GGQ, or just having a few days in the Highlands.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Linzmanda, Owner at Craik Na Dav B & B, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2011

Hi Ron and Sue
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review we greatly appreciate your comments.
Take care

Reviewed April 10, 2011

In April 2011 I walked the Great Glen Way. I was able to make it in 4 long and rainy days, but it was worth of it (it is very doable in 4 days). Originally Id booked a different accommodation but that has been cancelled for unknown reasons. So I had only some 1.5 day to find something new.

I contacted some B&Bs in the Invermoriston area (among others the Craik Na Dav B&Bs) and I ve chosen the Craik Na Dav. And indeed my choice was very good. The reasons could be summarised:

- The Craik Na Dav B&B is right on the Great Glen Way.
- I got my clothes and boots dry. And it was really necessary.
- Very reasonable prince (actually the cheapest B&B in the Invermoriston area for a single person)
- Wonderful company of landladies.
- Gigantic breakfast (I really had enough!)
- I contacted them via email and I received an aswer in some 20 minutes.
- And its really ‘dog friendly’! (even though I am not a dog person I did not mind)

I would recommend it to every walker of the GGW! Really great place! And they even give you plasters for your blisters!

Room Tip: find their internet address and send them an email
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Linzmanda, Owner at Craik Na Dav B & B, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

Hi Milan
Well done completing the GGW in such a short time ! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review we appreciate it very much. Enjoy Rwanda !
Take care

Reviewed April 9, 2011

We stayed here one night while walking/hitchhiking the great glen. Craik na Dav is actually on the Great Glen Way and a great place to stay. Rooms are charming and include everything you need, even an eco-friendly waiter-boiler! Lindsey & Manda are entertaining and superfriendly hosts, offering exciting local stories with tea without being intrusive. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to all!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Linzmanda, Owner at Craik Na Dav B & B, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us, your comments are much appreciated.
Kind regards