A friend and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights using a groupon voucher. Was easy to find, sign on the main road is easily spotted. Hotel is situated a little bit back from the loch side but has stunning views of the loch, which can be taken in while you sit outside at one of their many picnic tables, while having a drink. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Dinner was included in our deal, service was excellent and the food was nice, standard pub grub but very pleasant. Breakfast service was good as well, yet again friendly staff and a lovely cooked breakfast, there was also a continental selection. Our room was good, plenty of storage and space. I did find the bed a bit lumpy personally but everyone is different. I would definitely visit here again, great location for visiting the local sites, friendly staff and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness