Amazing views from a wonderful room overlooking the Loch. This room was a free upgrade from a Groupon Deal, excellent value and great Scottish hospitality.
Friendly helpful staff, amazing breakfasts and a good choice for evening meals, good food, clean and tidy rooms. We needed a few days away and the breathtaking views and hotel location were the tonic we were looking for. Wonderful driving roads, great test for the car. Easy reach of Inverness and the local historical sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness