Stayed for one night on a last minute booking. Don't let your first impressions influence your opinion, once you get past the pot holed drive and the sparce exterior, the views the traditional interior and above all the staff and the food were way above our expectations. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness