We stayed sadly only for one night as we were passing through. What a wonderful hotel in every sence of the word. Caroline and her staff were genuinely friendly and create a real warmth about the place. I have to admit also that I read the information book in the hotel cover to cover which is a first. Carolines passion and drive to sucseed in this industry is fantastic. We had dinner in the retaurant which was devine, every mouthful! Again staff excellent, Fort Augustus in itself is well worth a visit but if you are staying the night, make sure and book yourself a nights stay here. You will not be dissapointed. You will love it. Ely and Stu, Edinburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland