Booked in advance as part of our tour from the Highlands. Lovely hotel in a great position. We had a motel style room separate from the main building which was quite small but with a fabulous wet room. Bed was very comfortable, the only complaint being that a curtain was not fully attached but we didn't notice this until late. Breakfast was ok, nothing out of the ordinary in fact the bacon was fatty and not very well cooked, only 2 pieces of toast given initially and we had to ask for more. The scrambled egg was delicious however, as was the fried. We didn't eat here at night due to the high prices but the dining room looked full. There seemed to be a lot of overseas visitors here as this is a lovely area to visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland