Quite pricey, but worth the money. We stayed in April in a lovely room with a view of the gorgeous garden. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The staff were welcoming and efficient, and the public rooms were magnificient. The food was also outstanding. The location was great too, being just a short stroll from the locks of Fort Augustus. We could not fault our stay in this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland