I had the honor and pleasure of staying at the Lovat during my 2011 Scotland ancestral pilgrimmage and Loch Ness trip, and it was one of the reasons why the Scotland trip was my most awesome and memorable vacation ever. Great decor, comfortable rooms, delightfully friendly staff, and delicious food, particularly the Scottish breakfast (had my first-ever taste of haggis!) and seafood dinners. Also a conveninent distance from the boat cruise and the local shops and restaurants. I definitely recommend it if you're diong a tour of Loch Ness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland