Stayed here for two nights with our dog. It was a Christmas surprise for me and I wasn't disappointed. The room was outside in the annexe, which was perfect for the dog. It was warm and cosy, with comfortable bedding and bed.
We ate in the restaurant for both nights and the food was excellent. As a vegetarian, I really appreciated the choice there was and didn't get fobbed off with pasta. Both my partner and I could not find fault with the food, either at dinner or at breakfast.
Would recommend this hotel -good walking in the area and we also took a boat trip out to see Nessie.
Hotel staff made us feel very welcome - nothing appeared to be too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland