Had a great 2 night stay here at the Lovat on our trip from Oz showing our Grandson some of his Heritage. Everything about the Lovat was cosy. My Husband and I are well world travelled and we both agree that the food and presentation is one of the best we have seen for a long time for such an establishment! So our compliments to the chef! The owner 8 think called Caroline works her butt off a very enthusiastic person!!!! Incase Management from the Lovat do read this, can I suggest, that, although the you g lady on the front reception desk appears very professional in her mannerisms .... Being pleasant and more approachable I feel would be more advisable for this position!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland