Had a lovely stay here with friends just for one night. Public areas very nice throughout & bedroom was excellent - good size, comfortable bed, lovely en suite, gorgeous toiletries and tastefully decorated, room 7 I think it was. Breakfast was superb - excellent buffet table and good selection on the menu with tea & coffee and further toast being offered throughout. Staff were all very friendly and professional. The only let down was dinner - the dining rom was not open on that evening and dinner was served to us in the very odd bistro/bar. This is so out of keeping with the rest of the hotel and completely lacks any ambience. The food however was good and served by pleasant, helpful staff. All in all a very nice hotel and we certainly would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus, Scotland