Lowest prices for your stay
$80
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$79
eDreams$80
CheapTickets$79
All reviews haggis adventures self catering kitchen stayed here loch ness great glen way great place to stay clean rooms hostel shower ensuite highlands sinks cycling pubs village fort
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Very kind service, interesting spot, great atmosphere to spend some time with friends. The only problem for me was unavailibility of wi-fi connection which I could use only in one spot in the entire building.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Claire C, Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Thank-you for your kind review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry you had issues with wifi - we have superfast broadband available in all public rooms and some bedrooms so we will monitor this closely. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here the past week my and my guys as was working up near and with all the other local dwellings doubling thee price because it was the eater week I tried here. I was really taken aback at how good the place really was, good rooms, good kitchen area for cooking and storing your own food, nice chill out area, good wi-fi, nice wee bar with events most nights if you wanted, served breakfast which I missed as wee strayed at 7am and the breakfast wasn't on till 7:30am plus they did food which wee missed again as it was served at 6:30pm and wee never got back till after 7pm
An last but not least the staff were great and I'll be BACK!

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I will definitely go back there! Every single detail from the meals to the rooms was perfect. I was there as the leader of a large group of students and the entire staff managed evething efficiently. (Great) Meals were served hot and fast and breakfast was varied and ready on time despite our very early departure. The students enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the teachers enjoyed the bar as well!
Staff is amazing: very friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Claire C, Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Thank-you for your review - we are glad everything went well with your group and hope you will all be back again!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

I had stayed here before and decided to book directly with the hostel this time. Response to my enquiry up to booking confirmation was excellent. Very comfortable, value for money stay. Nice atmosphere and a real mix of people who stay here makes for an enjoyable stay. Love their buffet breakfast which is great value and a good selection, especially the pimp my porridge options! Overall an excellent choice and I look forward to my next stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

We are happy to hear your enjoyed "pimp my porridge"... just what every adventurer needs to start the day! We are glad you had a comfortable stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

Had a really great time at morags. All the rooms were clean and the dinners were amazing! Really good veggie options. All the staff were wonderful, especially Julia who made us feel very welcome and we all had an amazing time.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

We are very happy to hear you particularly enjoyed our homecooked meals and staff. Thank-you for your comments!