Caledonian Hotel
Inch Hotel(Fort Augustus)
$140
$135
The Lovat, Loch Ness(Fort Augustus)
$272
$162
Hotels.com
Caledonian Cottage Bed and Breakfast(Fort Augustus)(Great Value!)
$81
Loch Ness Guest House(Fort Augustus)
$128
Morag's Lodge(Fort Augustus)(Great Value!)
$69
Corrie Liath B & B(Fort Augustus)
$126
$113
Official Site
Caledonian House(Fort Augustus)
$100
White House(Fort Augustus)(Great Value!)
$193
Highland Club Scotland(Fort Augustus)
TripAdvisor
Kings Inn B&b(Fort Augustus)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily run hotelpot of teatraditional scottish hotelreal aleloch nesssmall hotelresidents loungegood sizewonderful hotelfriendly hoteltour of scotlandon arrivalwould stay here againbig bathroomour room was spaciouslong journeyevery morning
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This classic hotel provided me with a wonderful respite amidst all of the busy weekend (Coast to Coast Race) in Fort Augustus. My room was warm and cozy, the breakfast awesome, and the location could not be better. I stayed here on Day Three of my Great Glen Way and it was a great introduction to Loch Ness and the way north.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank timjstark
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I are on a tour of Scotland and stayed at the Caledonian for two nights. Our room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable! The breakfast was good - as was dinner and the staff were friendly and easy going. The hotel was traditional and had an air of relaxation about it. It is placed in a commanding position, just a short walk from the village. Very nice stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I spent five days at the Caledonian on holiday with my sister, and it couldn’t have been better. The hotel has a lovely feel to it with a nice open reception area and a cosy, friendly feeling bar. Everything was very clean and both the breakfasts and the evening meals were delicious. Chris was the perfect host, making sure we had everything we needed and giving us advice about things to do during our stay. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Just stay here! Five of us spent a night here (five separate rooms) and we all voted it perfect.
It knocks the Premier Inn, Holiday Inn etc into a cocked hat.
Brilliant breakfast. Nice people. Extra comfy - what more do you want?

Room Tip: All five rooms which our party booked were excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed here with a group in five single rooms and every one of us left with intentions to return with our partners. The hotel is a very traditional Scottish one, but in a good way, not in the common falling to bits way. The staff are so friendly, the rooms are comfortable, the bathrooms are lovely, its all clean and the breakfast is wonderful. I have stayed in more expensive hotels in Fort Augustus in the past, but will never go past this little gem when I return.

I would like to say a big thank you to all at the hotel for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business