Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester-Conf Ctr (Tullahoma)
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was actually the second time I stayed at this hotel. We stayed the night before Bonnaroo began because it's so much easier to drive the night before and then leave in the morning. The front desk is so awesome at this hotel! Addie had actually seen that I had stayed last year and made sure that my two rooms were right next to each other which was really great! They also made sure that we had everything we needed, ie directions, more towels, etc. The rooms are really clean and very spacious. The beds are also comfortable and the tvs are nice. The breakfast is great too, especially before you leave for a weekend of great music! I will definitely be back again next year!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! As a team we aim to make people feel at home. Anyone who has come to Manchester, TN during Bonnaroo knows how busy it is all over. Our team welcomes the new masses of travelers with open arms & enjoys this time very much! Addie is a senior member of our team is highly valued. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you next "Roo".

Reviewed June 12, 2012

A third party just charged me for 2 nights and I had no proof but the lady at the front desk who checked me in was very nice and she worked very patiently with me to sort out the billing issue..very good customer service and I would also say very nice clean hotel. It is close to the freeway but not noisy and very nice comfy bed. Strongly recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

It is our pleasure to help in any way. I am so glad that you enjoyed the time you spent at our property. Thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express in Manchester. It was ok. The carpet in the room needs replaced, and there was little counter space in the bathroom as well as nothing to keep the soap bar "contained" from anything else you would want to put on the counter space. Surprisingly, this location did not have any pamphlets about things to do in the area, and when asked about that, the front desk staff basically suggested there was nothing to do in the area. Good thing we were on the highway just passing through! It was a quiet location, and had an O'Charley's and Starbucks in walking distance. They list by first initial and last name all individuals staying there who are a part of their rewards program. That seemed a bit intrusive to me on privacy. Breakfast was ok, but the pancake machine seemed to be malfunctioning.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Deanna S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester-Conf Ctr (Tullahoma), responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. The pamphlets you mentioned are no longer placed in the hotel lobby due to a global no clutter standard put in place by IHG. I do apologize for our staff member not being more helpful in selling you on local attractions. The Priority Club board is a very popular item with our members. We do this to show appreciation, it is absolutely not intended to invade privacy, and this is my first time hearing it referred to in that manner. I do hope that you come give us another chance if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

As an auditor, I spend at least 120 nights a year in a hotel. This has been the case for the past 5 years. I have stayed in many different Holiday Inn/Holiday Inn Express properties all over the United States. All that being said, I can say this is one of the finest I have stayed in. From the staff to the room accomodations, everything about the Manchester Holiday Inn Express was excellent. The beds were in outstanding quality and the rooms were top notch and super clean. The morning brekfast was hot and fresh (which I can't always say about all HIE properties) We stayed in the hotel right before the Bonnaroo music festival and the place was filled to capacity. Even with all of the important festival organizers staying in the hotel, I never felt second rate. We were treated like royalty and had no complaints. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone coming to or through Manchester. You will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is especially nice...A modern facility with a friendly and courteous staff. As a Priority Clubs member, I was greeted by my first name. The rooms were exceptionly clean and well maintained. The pillows were a gift from above. We were exhausted from a long trip home from FLA (had pontoon trailer tire blowout on us...took 2 hours to get on the road again) and fell asleep immediately. Plan to stay at this excellent HIE again next Spring on our way home from FLA. We're snowbirds of course.

Room Tip: We had a two queen bed room...very quiet...A/C Unit was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This HIE is modern facility with a friendly staff. The rooms were very nice, clean and well appointed. I discovered that Apple Safari web browser would not work on their internet but when I booted Google Chrome, no problem. This was avery good choice for our second night on the road from Florida and we will be back again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We were just traveling through & made our reservations the day before. We were greeted by Mary, who was very friendly & made us feel welcome. In fact just as we got to the elevator, I saw my name with a welcome greeting on a sign...how awesome! Our room was comfortable & clean with a flat screen TV, refrigerator & microwave. We were checked out by Deanna, who thanked us for staying. All the staff members we encountered were friendly....we would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Deanna S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester-Conf Ctr (Tullahoma), responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time review our property. We certainly appreciate your kind words. As a team we aim to make each guests stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Mary is a valuable member of our team and I will be passing your kind words on to her. Come and see us again if you are in Manchester, we look forward to it!