“Plastic Serving gloves are meaningless sometimes.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #43 of 67 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Visited on 9/28/13 around 230p. Food was your average fast food, so no complaints here. I noticed workers were wearing gloves as they prepared the food. While we were eating, one of the female employees walks past us, wearing her gloves, she goes out the door, lights her cigarette, takes a few puffs, drops the cigarette, walks back in the door. I got up to see if she would change her gloves before going back to work but she did not,. She went right to the food service line and started making a taco. This is DISGUSTING and inexcusable. I went back to my table, picked up my uneaten food, threw it away and left. She touched door handles, a cigarette lighter, a cigarette and went right back to touching food. I will never eat there again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Food tasted nasty. Gave whole family upset stomach. One family member took one bite and pitched their food, the rest of the family ate half their food and pitched.