“Have Never Had A Bad Meal”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Logan's Roadhouse is probably my favorite chain restaurant. I've been to locations in Orlando,Fl. Manchester, TN,and Sevierville, TN,and Chattanooga, TN. Every visit, every time, the food has been consistent and the service friendly. They always seem to be running some kind of special and the prices are very reasonable. The steaks are delicious! I think we must have tried every kind they have at this point, and they've always been tender and cooked perfectly. The most recent visit, i decided to try a chicken dish. Most places serve you a fairly over cooked piece of chicken. Not here. It was moist and juicy. I ate every last bit of food on my plate. You just can't beat the value offered at Logan's.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

So close to our house, but won't go anymore.. it is so loud. The peanuts they provide are a nice touch, but the burgers weren't very good... we gave them 3 trys... they do have a salad with everything in it that is okay... Just not for us...good place I guess for stoipping off the highway..

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good peanuts. Mostly fast service. Good food. Loud music. We go quite a bit with our friends.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food! Great service! Super nice staff! The best sweet potatoes!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Food is good, service is good and price is reasonable.