“Best place to eat in Manchester”
Review of Coffee Cafe

Coffee Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Hillsboro, Tennessee
“Best place to eat in Manchester”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I'm almost embarrassed to admit I've lived in Manchester for 3 years and just recently discovered Coffee Cafe. It's by far the best restaurant in Manchester. The atmosphere is lovely, the prices reasonable, and the food is delicious! They also have many tasty desserts. Just make sure to check the hours prior to going, as I believe they are closed on Mondays, and only open certain hours the rest of the week. We'll definitely be back!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Camptravelers

Oglethorpe, Georgia
“Perfect !”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A friend and I was traveling back home to middle Georgia from Nashville, Tenn. Got off the Interstate looking for local flair and Sunday brunch. Easily this cute cafe welcomed our appetite for good food. I ordered breakfast burrito and potato cakes. The burrito was custom prepared with ham and bacon instead of sausage with my choice of cheese, peppers, and onions. It was perfectly grilled with a side of salsa. The flavor of the day coffee was mint latte. Very very good! As the locals strolled in the cafe came to life. The owner Geoff and wife were very accomadating and friendly. Our cute hostess was more than attentive and personalbe. I will be remembering this exit upon future return trip!!!!! Thanks Geoff and wife for providing a clean excellent place to have brunch!!! P.S. I am a cat lover and loved watching the cafe cats outside conducting Suday
school lessons,......ha ha,.....-Patricia W. Simmons

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Patricia S
Nashv
“Excellent sandwiches, service and takeout ordering”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Their BLT is perfect with local tomatoes, thick healthy portions of bacon and great bread. This local establishment is a welcome presence in downtown Manchester and I hope it stays forever.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank scotty V
Long Beach, Indiana
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I were looking for someplace to grab a quick bite and stumbled onto the Coffee Cafe. It was a pleasant surprise! Food was excellent and moderately priced. Desserts looked GREAT! Staff could not have been friendlier. The temp was a tad cool in the main dining area, we should have sat in the enclosed patio with the fireplace. Definitely would go back to this one!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Bart D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Love This Place!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I lived in large cities before moving to Manchester, so finding a cafe with chicken salad, wraps, homemade desserts, etc. was difficult. This place has it all! The food is absolutely amazing! Please don't listen to the bad reviews. It is NOT pricey at all. And I have never heard of someone getting sick within 30 min of their last meal... Especially when it takes 3 hrs to digest. Coffee Cafe is my favorite weekend restaurant. My parents even make it a priority to eat here when they visit! We have always had wonderful service and a pleasant experience. Definitely the charm of Manchester!!!

1 Thank TNAshley