“Is always a great time”
Review of Coffee Cafe

Coffee Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I eat here all the time and love the people there... I go for lunch and dinner both were great. I live in town and have been to other restaurants and the atmosphere and the food isn't the same as the cafe I feel at home there. you walk in and the owner knows you by name. I enjoy eating at the Coffee Cafe.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Cafe

Reviewed February 5, 2012

We sat on the outdoor patio, which was heated and had a fire in the fireplace. Random stray cats kept coming into this area and had to be chased away by the servers. Once, one of the cats, jumped up in the chair beside my husband and almost made it onto to the top of our table. The main setting of the cafe seemed very bright, lots of items hanging on the wall and not as romantic as the outdoor patio. My husband and I thought the food tasted ok to our tastes, but within 30 minutes after leaving the restaurant, both my husband and I were violently sick. Due to the fact of our experience and getting sick, we would have to decline eating at the Coffee Cafe again.....not even a free meal would entice us back.

1  Thank relaxingwithnature
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We were in Manchester meeting our family for the day, and found the Coffee Cafe while looking for a place to pick up lunch to take to a nearby park for a picnic. We were happy to find this nice place; and staff was friendly-enough, food was tasty.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

I have eaten here before -with co-workers for lunch, and it has always been adequate. I took my "date" for dinner and was sorely disappointed. First, they seated us in an outside annex type room which was FREEZING cold. We asked and were promptly moved inside where the atmosphere was like a diner. We placed our appetizer order, only to be told they were out of our choice. We ordered crabcakes for dinner, but they were out of that choice too. We both ended up eating salad. :( The most annoying thing about our visit is that we were there two hours before closing time, but felt like the staff was trying to hurry us out the door. Our waiter actually turned the window sign from "Open" to "Closed" while we were eating. The atmosphere is fine for lunch, but I would not recommend for a nice dinner.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife and I have been living here for a few years, and we have tried everything in the town, and even the surrounding towns. If you want something not cooked in a fryer, the Coffee Cafe is the way to go. All the other diners are very disgusting, and look like they have never been cleaned.
We often visit at least once a week, for their great, fresh sandwiches and coffee. If you plan on stopping in Manchester, I wouldn't recommend anything other than the Coffee Cafe. Highly a must see!

1  Thank TravelMan811

Been to Coffee Cafe? Share your experiences!