“good find for lunch to-go”
Review of Coffee Cafe

Coffee Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Lilburn, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good find for lunch to-go”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We were in Manchester meeting our family for the day, and found the Coffee Cafe while looking for a place to pick up lunch to take to a nearby park for a picnic. We were happy to find this nice place; and staff was friendly-enough, food was tasty.

• Visited May 2011

Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Disappointing, to say the least.”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I have eaten here before -with co-workers for lunch, and it has always been adequate. I took my "date" for dinner and was sorely disappointed. First, they seated us in an outside annex type room which was FREEZING cold. We asked and were promptly moved inside where the atmosphere was like a diner. We placed our appetizer order, only to be told they were out of our choice. We ordered crabcakes for dinner, but they were out of that choice too. We both ended up eating salad. :( The most annoying thing about our visit is that we were there two hours before closing time, but felt like the staff was trying to hurry us out the door. Our waiter actually turned the window sign from "Open" to "Closed" while we were eating. The atmosphere is fine for lunch, but I would not recommend for a nice dinner.

• Visited November 2011
Manchester, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food you can't get anywhere else in town...real food!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife and I have been living here for a few years, and we have tried everything in the town, and even the surrounding towns. If you want something not cooked in a fryer, the Coffee Cafe is the way to go. All the other diners are very disgusting, and look like they have never been cleaned.
We often visit at least once a week, for their great, fresh sandwiches and coffee. If you plan on stopping in Manchester, I wouldn't recommend anything other than the Coffee Cafe. Highly a must see!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TravelMan811
Smyrna, Tennessee
“When you're in Manchester, Great small Cafe!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We took a tip from workers at the FootHills Crafts shop on Hwy. 53 to try this Cafe. Nice small town feel. The owner Jeff, comes out and greats you personally. Large menu choices. My wife had stuffed tomato with chicken salad and I had a cheeseburger and fries. Prices for two was about $18. Very nostalgic place. I would recommend it. I'll also be going back when we're in town.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank tjrust
TN
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE/FOOD!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Our motorcycle 'group'' is always on the lookout for the local places to eat...(NO RESATAURANT CHAINS) and man we picked a good one in Manchester!! Great service. Great food. The decor and building were cool! Spoke with the owners...good people. We sat in the covered patio. Nice breeze; celing fans and it was 90+ degrees!! There were nine of us who all ordered a wide array from the menu and no one had a complaint. We will be back!!!

• Visited June 2011