“Nice Night's Stay”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We only had one night in Manchester. We are glad we chose this Sleep Inn. Reasonable price, clean, good breakfast, very comfortable bed. If we hadn't been in a hurry to resume our trip, it would have been a good place to sleep in and enjoy the quiet. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Relco Drive was not on our GPS- apparently the area is developing that fast. However, take the exit...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! When it comes to staying at a hotel, we know guest are looking for a comfortable bed, a clean room, and good breakfast all for a great price, so I am glad that we hit all of those criteria for you! Next time your here, you should try out our heated salt water pool! It's really nice and relaxing! We would love to have you back and stay with us! Especially for a weekend getaway!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This was a last minute find on way home due to traffic. I'm glad we stayed. Very clean and modern. Much like that of a higher end chain. Beds were comfortable. Room was very clean. Bathroom was clean and unique. Would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: April 2014

We love the word amazing!! Thank you so much! We try to keep our rooms clean and modern, and we are actually remodeling our rooms come this December! We would love to have you stay here with us again!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel is fairly new. My boyfriend and I stayed one night. It was so nice. The bed was clean, the whole room was spotless. They gave us more pillows and blankets on request. One thing I didn't like was the price, HOWEVER for what you're getting, 80$ is not a bad price.

Room Tip: I stayed on the front side of the hotel and it was very quiet ( no interstate noise)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Our housekeepers are awesome! We are very fortunate to have housekeepers who do such a great job at keeping the rooms spotless. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and I really hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This place was very clean and well maintained. Even the stairwells were clean, which I have found are often over-looked. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was well stocked, although my husband said that the biscuits and gravy were horrible. We only had a quick stop over so I can't say much for the amenities since we really just slept here. The bed was comfortable. My main complaint was the noise. It seems that if you let the doors close themselves they all slam. So there was a lot of door slamming that actually literally shook the bed as we laid in it. Luckily most of the noise died down a little after 10pm, but it started back up again between 5 and 6 am. So as not to sound like I am exaggerating, I will tell you that all the door slamming was enough that it actually scared my toddler. I would suggest to the management that they install some type of anti-slam hardware on the doors.

Stayed: March 2014

Kristine,

We have recently upgraded our gravy to a much better gravy that is a famous sausage gravy! I am glad that your bed was comfortable. However, I do apologize about the noise. I really appreciate your suggestion about the anti-slam hardware, because I was unaware of the fact that this existed. I just looked it up and will be speaking with the maitenance supervisor about it! We hope to have you stay with us again, and again I appreciate your suggestions!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were on our way home from FL and drove into the Sleep Inn in Manchester, TN. We loved our stay. Anita took good care of us with her friendly, helpful attitude. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast was great! There are a couple of good eating establishments within walking distance and also a discount given as a result of staying here. We would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Donna,
We are so glad you loved your stay! Anita is a really great front desk clerk, and we are lucky to have her working here! I am so glad that your room was comfortable and breakfast was good. We really hope to see you again! :)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great service and they will go out of there way to make you feel at home.Debra is the best.I will always stay here when we go to the parks in this area.The breakfast is great also.The beds are soft too.

Room Tip: I like the top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Chris! I know it is a late response, but thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment! The reason I love my job so much is because I meet such amazing guest with great personalities. Thank you for the Subway gift card! It fed me many days after school, so you and your wife are the best. I hope to see you again sometime!

Sincerely

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Manchester,Tn. last week. We received courteous and friendly service checking in. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely add the Sleep Inn to our favourite places to stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Awh, we are so excited to be added onto the favorite's list! More importantly, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. We can not wait to have you guys back!

Assistant Manager