“Not a bad hotel”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Now we're at our hotel in Manchester Tennessee. It is a sleep inn hotel. Not bad. It's supposed to be new but I would say its about a year old. Its a nice room. The bathroom has the sink inside of it and they left enough towels and washcloths. Four sets of each. Everything is nice and clean and I would recommend this place. One bad thing is that in the bathroom they put the caulking around the tub and it looks like there is mold but I think they just got some dirt in the caulking and didn't bother to replace it. It is not mold. Just careless.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

We are the newest hotel in town, and we were built from the bottom up. However, we have been here for a few years now, but we try to keep it looking as new as possible. We will check our rooms and check the caulking because we like to make sure our place is as clean as possible. Thank you so much for saying you would recommend this place, that is what means a lot to us. We hope not only will you recommend us, but you will stop by to stay with us again someday!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. Debra at the front desk was extra nice as well. Once we got to our room we noticed the tv wasnt working properly so we were ugraded to a suite. Very accomodating! The bathroom was great too. Go for the walk in shower...very roomy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wnc0771

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We try to make sure your experience here is the top knotch, and I am so glad to here you enjoyed our walk in showers. We hope to see you again in your travels, and thank you for saying I'm nice! This job means the world to me because I meet such nice people like you every day. :)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This property ticked all the boxes for an overnight stay; it was well located, reasonably priced, and clean. We stayed one cold night before Thanksgiving and the room was warm and welcoming. Had a problem with the hot water in the shower in the morning--it never did warm up--but we slept well and were on our way early before breakfast. I planned to tell the reception desk about the shower, but it was really early (4-ish) and no one was at the desk. No hesitation to stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovestotravelFlorida
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about your hot water. Early in the morning, when no one else is showering, it may take a bit longer to heat up than usual. However, I am glad you thought our room was warm and welcoming! We would love to have you back! If you leave before breakfast next time, let our front desk know and we will have you a breakfast to go bag ready for you in the morning!:)

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I booked Sleep Inn for our trip home from Florida. Check in very smooth. Room was very nice and the bed very comfy. Slept great. No noise like we have gotten at other hotels in the past. Breakfast was great to get a hot breakfast and then hit the road for home. Had a nice visit with Deb at the front desk and we will be staying here again in March.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! One of things we know about travelers is they want a good nights sleep and a hot breakfast, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed both. Also, personally I am ecstatic that you enjoyed chatting with me, because I always really enjoy getting to meet our guest ! We can not wait to see you back in March!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very nice place for the price.Room was clean with a flat screen T.V,.arrived early let us check in early,if I happen to be in the area again would stay here again.The only problem is the indoor pool is really small warm but small.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share the word. If you ever are in the area again, we would absolutely love to have you.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were here in Manchester doing a big job for a shopping center and instead of driving back and forth from Nashville to Manchester, we decided to stay in Manchester. Our first week here we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and it is a great place to stay but the best rate we received was $83.00 per night. Our second week here we stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites which is across the street from the Holiday Inn, we stayed for nearly half the price but above all else we were treated like we were family that they had not seen in awhile. We really felt good staying here, the staff and the accommodations were way above our expectations. We have already booked for next week.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Hugh,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Our biggest focus is customer service. We know that when people stay at a hotel, it means that they are away from home. Therefore, we try our hardest to make all of our customers feel at home, and like family. Thank you so much for your kind words, and we can't wait to see you again next week.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a confirmed reservation for 2 adjoining rooms. I called the day we were to check in and was told the rooms were good to go. We went to check in and the girl behind the counter said we weren't in the system & there were no more rooms. I called the customer service number for choice hotels & was told the reservation had been canceled. He couldn't tell me who canceled it or when. Beware making a reservation here. Better have a fall back plan.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank byrome

Mr.Byrome,

This is absolutely unacceptable, and I am unsure how this could have happened. I promise this is not a norm for us, and will not happen again. If you could contact me at the hotel, I would love to talk about this with you personally, and figure out if there is anything we can do to make it up to you. Thank you so much choosing to stay with us, and I am sorry that you did not get to. We would love to have you back to give us a second shot.

Again, I apologize and please contact me when you have time.