“Good last-minute stay”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Good last-minute stay”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We chose this hotel at the last minute on our trek home from Disney World. It was fairly new and was still very neatly kept. The rooms were spacious, and the staff was very accommodating, given that the hotel was sold out due to a youth sports tournament in the area. Breakfast was very adequate, and we had no complaints regarding the stay. However, be sure to request a room away from the elevators, as they can be quite noisy (if that bothers you).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
We are so glad to hear that you found our hotel neat and spacious. We try to make accomdations as much as possible for every guest, no matter how busy we are. Also, that is a really great tip! Whenever I stay at a hotel, I always request, top floor so no one is above me and away from elevators and ice machines! Thank you so much for staying here with us, and we hope to see you again.

Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Built in 2009, this is a "new model" Sleep Inn. The rooms are bigger, the bed quite good and the bathroom separate. The AC, however, is the new energy saver kind and the fan cannot be left "on." Therefore, the Interstate noise may be a problem. The new style shower is, well, "interesting." There is no door, it is a walk around stall. This means that water does get out on the floor. More interesting, a sign on the mirror talks about having a nice hot steamy shower, which is impossible without a door!

Last comment - there was no hot water in the morning. None. Even after 20 minutes at full hot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Grady,
Thank you for choosing to stay here with us. If you ever choose to stay here with us again, we would love for you to try one of our rooms without the walk in shower. We have both choices, walk in showers or tubs with showers. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our pillow top mattresses bed! Also, I am so sorry about the hot water issue. That was a very rare occasion! I know exactly what morning you are talking about because our hot water heater had broken. However, that was addressed and fixed in the same morning, so next time you are here, you will have a nice hot shower any time you want!

We hope to see you again,
Cave Spring, Georgia
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Love the saltwater pool. Breakfast needs more diversity, not just carbs. Bed was very warped, husband woke up with a backache. Too bright in room ~ Im so sensitive to anything lit. Other than that, good place for a night.
P.S. thanks for the cookie!

• Stayed August 2013
We are glad you enjoyed saltwater pool! The breakfast items we offer are the standards for Sleep Inn Hotels, but I totally understand what you mean! I myself am on a low carb diet, and find it very hard to eat breakfast at times. If you have any suggestions of things you eat for breakfast, we would love to hear your suggestions so we could better our breakfast for everyone. Also, I apologize about your bed! We have recently replaced some of our mattresses because we want to make sure everyone has the best sleep they can.

Thank you, and we hope to see you again,
Assistant Manager

p.s. Glad you enjoyed your cookie, we serve them every weekend! If you are ever here Monday-Thursday, we offer complimentary beer, nachos and cheese, and bottle water!
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Liked everything here. Had a long day driving, so wanted to stay somewhere comfortable. This was it!! No extra charge for microwave and fridge. Nice bed and bathroom space.
I do wish they had the coffee set up in the breakfast area. Had to leave before they served it. They do have a coffee pot and coffee in room, but would of rather had it in the dining room.
Otherwise, a nice, friendly place to stay.
Will do it again.

• Stayed August 2013
We are so glad to hear you liked everything here! We try our hardest to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible! I apologize that coffee was set up. Since your comment, we have made it absolutely mandatory that coffee be made 24/7. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

We hope to see you again,
Naples, Florida
Reviewed August 8, 2013

On my way back to law school in Florida and stopped here. Sign on I-24 east says its a brand new hotel, but the room definitely has wear and tear. Particularly, the walls seemed to be peeling. The room does include a mini-fridge with microwave. I have two queen beds and paid $115 including tax. Comparable to a super 8, so again it's okay, but if I weren't soooo tired I believe I would have tried other accommodations.

Mia,

We are glad that you decided to stay here with us! A hotel is considered brand new for the first 5 years if it was built from the ground up. We have reached our 4 year mark and are in the process of changing our signs. However, we are the newest hotel in town and we try to fix wear and tear as fast as possible. Our price parallels with some of our accommodations such as a heated salt water pool, 32 inch flat screen tvs, a fitness center, pillow top mattresses, and a hot deluxe breakfast. However, I am so glad to hear that you did find our hotel comfortable though. Personally, I do not think there is anything better than a comfortable bed after a long road trip. We really hope to see you again, and next time, I can promise, the wear and tear will be fixed.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed here after a long drive from Florida. The customer service at this hotel is amazing. The front desk clerk was so nice and accommodating but sadly I cant remember her name. We received a discount on our stay because it was our first time staying at a Sleep Inn hotel. When we got the key card we also got a 10% discount and free appetizer at Logan's Roadhouse which is a restaurant right down the street. The pool is indoors and heated so it made for a relaxing late night swim. They serve hot breakfast in the morning. The rooms are clean, spacious, and nicely furnished. I would stay her again on my next trip through Tennessee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Here at the Sleep Inn & Suites, we want to take the care of our guest because we know most people have been driving all day long. We are so glad that you decided to stay here with us! We offer several discounts around town, but the best one is definitely the free appetizer + 10% off with your room key. You can never leave that place hungry! After reading your customer comment, it makes me proud of my staff and the hotel. You sound like your stay was very enjoyable from the service, to the facilities, to the breakfast. We absolutely would love to have you visit again if you are ever back to Tennessee!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had a great experience staying in this hotel.
Nice friendly staff. Checking and check out was super fast.
Deluxe breakfast with many options from fruits, bagels, toasts, etc.
I would absolutely recommend this place if your going through TN.
Walmart, subway just within walking distance.
I was on my way back to FL, and chose this place because it was a brand new hotel.
Although I did not use the pool or fit room, I would go back if I go through TN again.
Clean, non smoking hotel.

Cons, Parking lot its kind of small.

Room Tip: Try the pool and fitness room, brand new hotel !!