Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Manchester Motel(Manchester)
Royal Inn(Manchester)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I sit her at 4:45 in the morning typing, been up since 2am - can't sleep crickets chirping, talked to front desk, night clerk, said "oh honey all the rooms have crickets, the bug man is trying to get rid of them" WOW....I'm a Hilton Honors Member and only stay at Hilton Family Hotels on business and leisure....This is not a typical Hampton. Stay Away...the other ratings are consistent - pool and hot tub were dirty...bathroom not clean, soap wrapper in my ice bucket....not my normal experience with Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2010

My husband and I stayed here on a visit to Lynchburg, TN. THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL HAMPTON!! This MOTEL does feature exterior corridors. The latch lock on our door was a little loose. It also has 1970's model air conditioners (which kept me awake all night, but was too hot to turn off). The hotel is in a quiet part of town, it is easily accessible to the main highway to get to Tullahoma and Lyncburg. There is not a lot of dining to choose from; it is adjacent to a Cracker Barrell (which is the wise choice…my husband and I tried the Oak Restaurant across the street…thats another story. As far as cleanliness, our room was clean. It does have the new Hampton bed, although after sleeping on that one, one night and a different Hampton the next, I believe this motel only has the mattress, not the same boxed springs as the rest. This bed to me was very uncomfortable, compared to most that I have slept on.

This motel seems to be in need of renovation and a little updating. I probably wouldn't stay here again. As the only reason we did in the first place is the Hampton in Tullahoma is under renovation and was $40 higher in price.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Wifi doesn't work. Multiple signs present in my room of shoddy housekeeping and an overall indicator of the low quality... Will not stay here again.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

I truy enjoyed my stay there with my family! We broke down and had to stay there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They let us stay in the lobby until our reservation came through on there system. My room was very clean and it was truly a great experience. The food was good for continental breakfast. If I am ever than again, I would stay again!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I stayed here while visiting a sick friend in the next town over. The Hampton there was $50 more per night. Now I know why. As others have said, this is a motel, not a hotel, with exterior corridors. If I'd realized it while I was booking, I would have stayed elsewhere. I was running late when I got there so I just did a drop and go first. When I did get back to the room, I realized that it had that musty "wet dog" smell. You quickly get used to it. The nightstand hadn't been cleaned as there were sticky rings from someone's soda plus several strands of long hair (mine is short). I wiped it off thoroughly with a wet rag. I also had a room with a cracked sink. The property definitely needs some work. Location to the interstate was good as was the Cracker Barrel next door. Bedding was very comfortable as you do expect from a Hampton. Bathroom is small and cramped. I was toweling off and stood up and hit my head on the towel holder. As another person mentioned, you can find the staff outside smoking a lot of the time too. Internet was fine, although a bit weak. I will probably be going back that way, but I'll either stay at the other Hampton, or one of the Choice hotels. I did discuss this when I checked out and we settled on a one night free (I was there 2 nights) compensation. They do keep a jar of dog treats by the desk which I thought was cute.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo