“Good stopn the way to Florida”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Stopped here on our way to Florida after seeing a coupon in the travelook at the Tenn, welcome center on the highway. Got there at around 6 PM in time to get 2 free beers each at the daily reception party (5 to 7 PM). Room was clean and beds (had 2 queens) were comfy with 4 pillows on each, Mini fridge and micro in the room.
Breakfast before leaving was included. I had a fresh hot waffle and some gravy and a biscuit. Wife has oatmeal and a muffin. Coffee and juices included too.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank senorbobo

Reviewed October 26, 2010

BEWARE BED BUGS!!!!!!!! manager came and looked offered a new room but know way. said he would refund money but have never received it back to my account. does not seem to care about customers

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I made the mistake of pulling off the highway late at night and into this Ramada. I had to change rooms two times because the bathrooms were atrocious (hair in the tubs and on the floors) and the fridge did not work. After the second change I was told that my stay would be discounted. The next morning when I went to check out, the morning clerk refused to grant the discount stating that I had messed up three of their rooms. My advice, STAY CLEAR!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2010

From all the bad reviews I was kinda leery about checking in but after arriving we were greeted by a very pleasant person at the front desk and she checked us in promptly with no problems. I had no problems with my room the internet was pretty fast also, running at 5.0mbps. I would not have any problems staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2009

We stayed here on our way to Florida. This one the nicest stay we had on our way to Orlando. Very nice service, clean, comfortable and quiet. Good hot breakfast also. We will definetly stay here, if we pass this way again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Hotel staff was courteous and well prepared for our arrival. Bathrooms are a little tight with little ventilation.
Free hot breakfast is among the best we've ever had. Outstanding value!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 2, 2008

I never really got to stay at this hotel. We made our reservation at this hotel one year prior and at check-in they told us they had canceled the reservation and were overbooked and "too bad." They could not provide any proof that they had attempted to even contact me about the cancellation. I kept insisting that they were obligated to help me find alternative accommodations and they flat out refused, basically kicking us out in the streets. This was the WORST service I have ever experienced at a hotel and they are the rudest, most in-experienced and incompetent people I have ever had to deal with and they even stooped so low as to scream at me, the customer. They brushed it off on their corporate office who has yet to return my calls. I was "lucky" to find a roach motel across the street and had to pay triple the cost because a music festival was in town and every hotel was already overbooked.

• Stayed: June 2008