“Would stay here again. Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
“Would stay here again. Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012 via mobile

We found our room to be really nice and plenty of room. Convenient to I-75. Stayed here on our way to Florida. Found breakfast to be very good biscuits and gravy and at that time they scrambled eggs. Not sure if they still do. We got in late because of storms ahead of us and raining hard where we were. Infact found out later a tornado hit near there earlier. We will stay there again on our way to Florida our next trip. Not sure why others were not satisfied but it was fine with us. We had a nice size room with sofa,microwave,and refrigerator. And king size bed was nice.

Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Barbara S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here after having driven 12 hours from Southern Florida....on our way home.
This is a nicely refurbished hotel. Very clean.(Cleanliness is most important to me) Our room was spacious. You can request a refrigerator.
It was quiet.
The breakfast in the morning was great! Hot biscuits and gravy, sausage, waffles, and all the typical cold items. The room for the breakfast was huge and nice. I was impressed.
I feel it was well worth the $54.00!

Room Tip: You can request a refrigerator.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank indianamerk
Dallas, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is an older motel (guessing circa 1970) but it has been renovated. It is a basic motel, but for the money I would definitely stay there again. I have no complaints. Even the free breakfast was pretty decent.

• Stayed January 2012
Portland, MI
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Our one night stay was just $43.00 and the bed was comfortable and there were lots of pillows. The down side is that the shower head was so low that I had to bend my knees to get under it and I am just 5' 6," If that wasn't bad enough, it was next to impossible to regulate the water temperature. You either froze or were scalded.

Room Tip: Check shower height and test water before registering.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tazdevil68
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

Stopped here on our way to Florida after seeing a coupon in the travelook at the Tenn, welcome center on the highway. Got there at around 6 PM in time to get 2 free beers each at the daily reception party (5 to 7 PM). Room was clean and beds (had 2 queens) were comfy with 4 pillows on each, Mini fridge and micro in the room.
Breakfast before leaving was included. I had a fresh hot waffle and some gravy and a biscuit. Wife has oatmeal and a muffin. Coffee and juices included too.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank senorbobo
pacific, mo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

BEWARE BED BUGS!!!!!!!! manager came and looked offered a new room but know way. said he would refund money but have never received it back to my account. does not seem to care about customers

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Manchester hotels

Albany, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

I made the mistake of pulling off the highway late at night and into this Ramada. I had to change rooms two times because the bathrooms were atrocious (hair in the tubs and on the floors) and the fridge did not work. After the second change I was told that my stay would be discounted. The next morning when I went to check out, the morning clerk refused to grant the discount stating that I had messed up three of their rooms. My advice, STAY CLEAR!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business