Glen Rowan Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Drumnadrochit
See available hotels
Drumnadrochit Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
View Hotel
Loch Ness Lodge Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
  • Breakfast included
Whitebridge Hotel(Whitebridge)
Priory Hotel(Beauly)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bloch nesslovely gardenstayed longerexcellent breakfastplaces to visitdinner reservationsstayed two nightsurquhart castlenice staylocal attractionsplodda fallswalking the great glenlocal pubbiscuitsdouble roomlovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Alistair welcomed us as if we were family. He gave us coffee first thing and told us all about the area and the various restaurents. Our stay MORE THAN exceeded our expectations and we would unhesitatingly return if we are ever back ths way. In addition to the clean room and great breakfast, Alistair gave us tips on things to see and do on the day we left. He was 100 per cent bang on! We received everything his website offered.
Good job Alistair and Vanessa
We highly recommend this clean,quiet and very safe accommodation.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My granddaughter's name is Rowan, so my daughter just had to stay at Glen Rowan B&B on our trip to Scotland - and what a great choice it was. Alistair and Vanessa are exceptional hosts, welcoming us and making us feel right at home. Glen Rowan is a picturesque home on a quiet street off the A82 - safe for my daughter to do her daily jog. There's plenty of parking and our rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had a delicious full Scottish breakfast complete with haggis (I love it), and they gladly prepared a vegan breakfast for my daughter. Alistair served breakfast in Ferguson kilt regalia - a very nice touch that made me feel like "Yes, I really am in Scotland!". Before we left, they recommended we visit Divach Falls and forest, a short trip away, where J. M. Barry lived and was inspired to write "Peter Pan" - it's a beautiful place well worth the time. Lots of Fairy holes - look carefully!!
I highly recommend Glen Rowan, and would definitely plan on staying there on a return trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis O
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have absolutely no problem recommending this bed-and-breakfast. Alistair and Vanessa were the perfect hosts. The rooms were spotless. The breakfast of my choice was cooked to perfection. I would say without hesitation that this was excellent value for money. They made me feel welcome. What more do you want?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Absolute top quality. Alistair and Vanessa Ferguson will give you a fantastic welcome, with every little thing covered. I cannot recommend this wonderful highland guest house enough! top notch.It is also ideally situated for walking The Great Glen Way, and very close to Loch Ness!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Arrived at Glen Rowan to be met by Alistair at the door.Soon after met Vanessa his wife.
What a great experience Glen Rowan was for us.Everything we could have wanted.Lovely room,great hosts,wonderful breakfast and attention to detail.Would thoroughly recommend this B and B to anybody.Alistair asked me to be honest and I have two minor critisims.One is the shower is very small (just needs to made 1 foot bigger) and the second is Alistair reckons he looks like George Clooney.Sorry can't see it mate.Maybe the legs when you had you're kilt on.
Thank you for making or visit to your b and b a great one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple