OK we may have hit it on a bad day but I would not go here again.
Arrived about 1.30pm to a smallish dinning room that had far too many tables for the size of it (possible safety hazard as folk were having to push past seated patrons, also what might have happened if there was a fire?). Ordered up mushroom soup and a drink.
While I went to the toilet (not that clean and the lights were dodgy) my partner was called over to collect our drinks. When she came back she found other customers sitting at our table and somebody had already cleared away the clean, set-out cutlery that had been collected when the order was placed. The seated customers not too pleased at having to move and a very "So What?" attitude from the waiter who had cleaned away the clean cutlery!
When the soup arrived, we took one taste and called the only hard worker there was there (Paul who was the only one in shirt and tie and seemed to be everywhere at once) as it was almost stone cold! He agreed it was too cold and immediately removed it and promised to deal with the problem. A couple of minutes later he was back with a refund for the soup, also the promise of a hot bowl of soup - a chef it appears had taken the servings from the wrong pan and had not checked the temperature first!
This serving arrived quite quickly, was nice and hot and definitely home made though a tiny bit salty.
All in all, the only good thing about our visit was a reasonably (though very expensive) bowl of soup and Paul who sorted out a problem quickly and efficiently that should not have happened in the first place.