Very well located to visit loch Ness area and Urquhart Castle. Bedroom clean, confortable, spacious. Nice loundge. Good service at reception. Minor issues: bedroom in front of Loch Ness visitor centre car park, so sometimes very noisy until 8pm. Poor service at breakfast (one of the 2 waitresses was totally exasperated when customers waved at her to order...we ourselves at to wait for more than 10 min to get the breakfast menu. In addition, there were no highchair available altough we had asked for one at the reception the day before and they had replied it was no problem at all). We did not like the food at breakfast either, too greasy, nor the selection at the buffet. Apart from that, good hotel. But we tought it was not really good value for the money asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit, Scotland