“Winter wonderland”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jsaunders...
London, United Kingdom
“Winter wonderland”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We had a amazing week over Christmas. Very comfortable family accommodation in a fantastic festive location next to Cathedral, in a charming village with lots to do. Golf on winter tees and greens, beach walks, cycling and lots of cosy drinks in the pubs and bars. Try Cocoa Mountain for the Highlands’ best hot chocolate!

Jan 15, 2018
I am glad that you had such a great week and I thank you for your kind and interesting review highlighting what can be done in Dornoch & surrounding area. Showing that Dornoch is a great destination whatever the time of year. Something for everyone of all ages. I look forward to welcoming you back in
the future.
Leigh H
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have been booking the bank house for a number of years now to come to Dornoch and play golf. Having stayed in other accommodation previously before coming across this beautiful house I can safely say it's the best place we have stayed in Dornoch.
The house itself is huge with a huge garden for those sunny days. The facilities are amazing all very modern and finished to a high standard. There is plenty space for all guests and always guaranteed a great night sleeps.
The view across to the cathedral from the bay window is second to none.
A special word to Kirsty who is so friendly and kind and makes booking so easy, she is very accommodating to us with dates and organising the house for our number on our trip.
Highly recommend booking this property for a wonderful stay in Dornoch.

Sep 28, 2017
Thank you so much for that lovely review. I also have enjoyed the continuing relationship we have had with you all over the years. I like to go out of my way to accommodate for special dates/requirements - and you have become specula guests to me. Thank you for returning each year. Your booking is already made for 2018! very best to you all …
marjeang2...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful stay with members of the extended family. This very spacious and comfortable property was perfect for all our needs, with the added bonus of a central position opposite the Cathedral. The golf course and beach were in easy walking distance from the house. We have no hesitation in recommending this lovely property

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review Alison. I am glad the holiday was such a success and you felt centrally situated for golf and and beach etc. It was a long way to come and so doubly happy that you had such an enjoyable time.I hope that you will return one of these days. thank you Kirsty.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing