“poor experience - won't be back”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #29 of 47 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow
“poor experience - won't be back”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

visited the Braehead restaurant having had a good experience elsewhere with Prezzo. Very disappointed with the experience. It is in a shopping mall but I don't expect to be treated like I'm an interruption to their day when I am paying. Staff were slow, more interested in their own conversations than taking our order. We pointed out we had a voucher and was their any problem with what we had ordered to be met with a shrug of the shoulders and a cursory "that's fine". Bread and olive starters to share were OK but some of the bread had clearly been pre cut and was a bit hard round the edges. Main courses were not the best - my penne dish was very salty and the sauce tasted like it had been made from a packet. Maybe it had? This was certainly not authentic Italian food. If restaurants are hoping to entice customers in with 2 for 1 vouchers then they need to maintain the standards that the would offer to full price payers. This poor quality has definitely made my decision about whether I will return to this branch - won't be even with a voucher.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank LittleBreaks

Paisley, United Kingdom
“great staff and generous portions”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Silverburn mall

Food was absolutely delicious- enormous portions which I couldn't finish but our server offered a "doggy bag" which I totally enjoyed later on in the evening. Great staff, friendly atmosphere coupled with a discount voucher make Prezzo a brilliant place to eat

Visited October 2013
Houston, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was our first visit to Prezzo in Braehead, I was a bit apprehensive as I had read some very negative reviews of this particular branch. We were a party of four visiting for lunch on arrival we were promptly seated but we asked to be moved due to the proximity of the next table when there were plenty of empty tables. The staff were friendly and pleasant and service was prompt and the meal excellent I had a Garlic Bread with Mozzarella followed by Pizza Vesuvio and can say both were delicious. I would not hesitate to visit this restaurant again.

• Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The unbeatable pasta!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I love Prezzo and I have been to many of the other branches and at braehead I think the service is the best! People are saying they had to wait for ages but what do you expect when the food is amazing. The waiters are always very helpful and it's very handy.

• Visited June 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“INADEQUATE MANAGER...FOOD EXPENSIVE & VERY POOR”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

"Never again" should be the slogan of this place because once you eat here you're never coming back again.

I had the misfortune of eating at this place in a "Bank Holiday" day. I ordered a light flabread pizza, my parents ordered the classic pizza & my friend the VIP pizza.
We waited 15 minutes to receive our drinks & 45 minutes for our food. When I complained with one of the manager she just answered in a rude way that they were very busy. No apologize when the food arrived & again they only said that they were very busy!!!
The food was already unappetizing from the look of it, but it actually tastes much worse.
All the pizza, although I saw them heat it in the oven, was still cold. It tasted incredibly bland, just a touch of tomato sauce and little cheese. I have quite an iron stomach, but even I worried about how my stomach would tolerate such awful food.

I will not visit this place again & I will not recommend it to anyone

• Visited May 2013