“very tasty food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We have eaten here about 4times now, one visit was a group of 10 and that went well also. I don't understand the poor reviews . On every visit the facilities have been clean , food we'll presented and waiting staff cannot do enough for you . Maybe we have been lucky but after 4 visits all we can say is the food is excellent. It is well presented and very tasty . As for the price there is a meal deal until 6pm if required. We will continue to visit Chiquito, I have food allergies and I have never been ill , there is also a large selection for vegetarian .
Keep it up Chiquito I am going tonight again.

1  Thank 355johnd

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Staff were great with the kids and gave them activity packs. The food was quickly served and of good value. Cant fault it for value.

1  Thank bash99
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Chiquito before and decided to go for a late lunch/Early dinner.

We were seated promptly and Lynne our waitress was quick to point out the new specials menu and also take our drinks order.

Our young son took full advantage of trying on one of the sombreros while waiting for our food to arrive.

We ordered the cheese bake to start. My wife had enchilada and I had the chicken burrito.

Our baked cheese starter came with nachos, Lynne our waitress noticed our 5 year old son only liked the nachos and without us asking brought him over a small plate of nachos which he loved.

The starter was excellent as was our main courses.

After our meal both my wife and I had a latte. We decided to let our son try some of the frothy milk and chocolate from our coffee. He liked the taste of this. Lynne our waitress came up with another WOW factor. She came and gave our son an espresso cup with frothed milk and chocolate. He thought it was great as did I.

These small touches by Lynne took our lunch to the next level and made us feel special and looked after.

We have been to this restaurant a few times and I would say this was the best service we have received and look forward to our next visit. We hope to see Lynne again!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Having been regulars at chiquitos we are extremely disappointed in todays visit. We booked a table for 6 adults and 3 children. When we arrived it was almost empty but it still took over 20 mins for a drinks order.

Food was mediocre at best. We ordered a srawberry daiquiri and when it finally arrived the fresh strawberry wasnt that fresh infact it was mouldy. When we pointed this out it was taken away and we were given a fresh one in its place. This was despite the mouldy fruit touching the glass. Of course they charged us for it.

All in all it took almost two and a half hours to be served our lunch. A service charge was added which we didnt pay but what a cheek!!

Needless to say wont be returning

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was here today with my family. We waited ages on drinks then again on our starters then ages to wait on main meals. When my partners main meal arrived there was a hair on his burger and his chips were cold. Service is appalling in here. Table was all sticky too.