“Made my Mum's day”

Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Renfrew
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For Euro-classic and new lifestyle Mediterranean dishes, traditional and contemporary specialties, authentic recipes from the Tuscany region and a large selection of wines to choose from to accompany your meal.Our restaurant offers a style of dining full of flair and enthusiasm like no other. Our cuisine is presented to you in a warm and relaxing ambiance.We pride ourselves on our hedonistic menus of superb choice and quality at genuine value for money prices.The delicacy of the technique, the luxury in the composition and the finest of wines, are complimented by our friendly staff.We look forward to seeing you.
Tarbert, Scotland
“Made my Mum's day”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Mum & Dad's Diamond Wedding Celebration with the immediate family. 8 of us dined on a Saturday evening and the staff could not have been any nicer or attentive. The menu was excellent and the food superb. They even sang as the cake was delivered. Well done and many thanks for a memorable evening.

• Visited April 2013

Paisley, United Kingdom
“How Can They Do Quality Meals So Cheaply?”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Four of us visited Ristorante Piccolo Mondo on Saturday 6th April.
The restaurant was very busy - not an empty table in sight.
Even so there were plenty of staff on hand to look after our every need.

For £20 per couple we enjoyed a glass of Proseco wine while we ordered from the extensive menu plus the days specials.
We enjoyed focaccia bread while we waited for our starters to be served.
This bread is delicious and has to be tasted to appreciate just how good it really is.

Two of our party had Pappa al Pomodoro to start with, one had prawn cocktail and I had the 'special' cannelloni.
All were delicious.

Our choices of main courses were Seared Chicken Breast Capri, Topside of Beef Royale (£1 supplement) and two of us had Carved Roasted Gigot of Lamb Tuscany style.

All main courses were served with roast potatoes and a selection of vegetables.

Coffee, tea and mint crisps finished off our lunch (everyone was too full to do justice to a dessert).

My mouth is watering just writing this review.

If you are in the vicinity of Renfrew I'd strongly recommend that you give Ristorante Piccolo Mondo a try - I am certain you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I (heard that before?) had a great anniversary lunch 26/03/13 paid for by family and friends, we had the lunch menu with added wine and food which was top notch as was the service provided by the staff.
We have been there before on several occasion and the quality and service has never been anything but excellent, I would not hesitate to recommend this resturant, we will definately be back.
Go There...

• Visited March 2013
“Top notch food, service and ambience”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife and I visited on Friday 22nd March. We had the celebration set meal and it was well worth the money. The food was amazing the service was first class and overall a very enjoyable dining experience. Even though the restaurant was clearly busy the waiters made sure we were well looked after throughout the night.. We will definitely be returning again

Paisley, Scotland
“Still the same high standard.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went back to this restaurant for the first time in many years to celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary on a Friday evening. It was very busy but the staff were welcoming, efficient and attentive. A couple of reviews have said that the prices are a bit high but given the quality of the food, the number of staff involved and the quality of the surroundings I think that that is being a bit picky. Highly recommended.