Normandy Hotel
$83
$72
Travelodge Glasgow Braehead(Renfrew)(Great Value!)
$92
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Glasgow Braehead(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$71
$52
$126
$105
  • Room Service
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
2,350 results
All reviewstribute nightglasgow airportcar parkingpark and flyairport transferholiday parkingan overnight staygreat nightshuttle servicerooms are smallgreat value for moneyhen nightdays parkingbit datedan early flightstayed here for one nightmeal
Reviewed March 23, 2006

stayed here for 1 night with 2 kids. Bathroom door jammed then broke, no hair dryer i was told by reception to do my hair at the sister hotel(erskine bridge), bed sheets had stains on them, bunk beds wobbly and mattres on double bed dipped to the side, i complained in the morning and the receptionist wrote it in a book, we complained to the manager when i got home and he took ages to get back to us, so i called head office and got a full refund.. The staff were very sourfaced and not helpful, Waited 35mins on a taxi to take us to the erskine bridge to use the pool, he drove like a maniac.. the food is slightly cheaper at the erskine/ They need to update the rooms and the staff/

• Stayed: February 2005
4  Thank cinema
Reviewed March 13, 2006

My husband, two boys (ages 3 & 7) and I stayed at the Normandy hotel for 2 nights on a Friday and Saturday. We were there for a wedding and the bride had reserved a "family suite" for us to stay in. After reading the reviews in Trip Advisor, I was not looking forward to staying there but I did not want to offend the bride and groom! Check-in was a breeze and I was pleasantly surprised when we checked into our room... It was much larger than I expected and I thought the layout of the furniture was great. I'm not sure exactly what the other rooms look like as far as furniture and layout but in our room there was a Full/Queen size bed, and although it was a bit frumpy it sure beat sleeping on an air mattress in a small cramped room as we did for the previous 8 nights. There were bunk beds up against the wall next to our bed. Our boys loved them and I must admit I did too as the mattresses were very comfy! The bathroom was ok, there were some tiles that had been replaced by different colored tiles, of course it took me a while to notice as I thought it was suppose to be that way. I thought the room was quite spacious considering there were 4 of us and we had 6 suitcases and still had plenty of room to move about. The decor is definitely dated, there were some areas where the wall paper was coming away at the corners. The only mold I saw was between the windows but I'm sure you can find mold in just about any building you go into in Scotland.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful, the staff was very helpful and very nice as were many people in Scotland. Maybe we were one of the lucky ones that had a good experience there!?!?!?

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank shaw1204
A TripAdvisor Member
fife
Reviewed March 12, 2006

I can only endorse the views of the 13 Feb 2006. The shuttle bus service is only once an hour and when we came back there were too many passengers for the bus - we were told by the 'very polite' driver we would have to wait for about 15 mins for him to return. About 30 mins later and the amount of passengers increasing - there was no way we were all going to get on the returning bus - my husband and I paid for a taxi back to the hotel. I spoke to a receptionist re the problem of too many passengers for the bus and she blamed the road works on the motorway!
The accommodation was poor as was the 'included' meal. If you go off the fixed menu beware that the main meals start as some ridiculous price in excess of approx £15.
If you want a nice pleasant start to your holiday DO NOT go to this hotel. The moral of the tale- you only get what you pay for.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Glasgow
Reviewed February 20, 2006

Stayed there with my girlfriend for one night, lovely meal and the room was small but comfortable and it dident cost an arm and a leg for a nice night out.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member