“Snowboard lesson skills 1”
Review of Snow Factor

Snow Factor
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Renfrew
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Factor Braehead is the UK's biggest indoor Snow Slope. We offer Ski and Snowboard instruction as well as Snow activities including Sledging. Coming soon - Ice Climbing Wall!! Real Snow all year round! Apres Ski - enjoy Bar Varia - authentic Barvarian meals and a range of German beer.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Snowboard lesson skills 1”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great first lesson with Alan for snowboarding, My 1st time at Snow Factor, tried boarding years ago outside few times but never got the hang of it, Was nervous I still wouldnt get it but I learned more in this one lesson than days away so Im booked up for my next lesson now, cant wait !!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lessons with Marcus”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Completed both levels 4&5 with Marcus who really paid attention to my technique and has brought my skiing on leaps and bounds. Feel safe on the slope as a result off his efforts. Good fun both times.

Manchester
“Snowboard lesson with Angus”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great first lesson with Angus, very patience and made me feel very relaxed so was smoothly gliding down the slope in no time. Will be booking my next lesson soon.

Polmont, United Kingdom
“Great Facility”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I felt compelled to write a review after the experience my daughter had last night. Fantastic 90 minute lesson with the effervescent Charlotte. It was by far the most fun and productive lesson she has had so far. Charlotte really connected with my little one and the pair of them seemed to have a great time together.Thanks to Charlotte for a great lesson, my daughter is really hoping to be lucky and have Charlotte as her instructor next time.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First lesson with Bernie,Excellent!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Would like to fully recommend lessons at Snowfactor with Bernie as within the 1.5 hours he managed to progress me from level 1 to level 4 in full confidence of my abilities. I had never been on a board until then and he made me feel very comfortable standing and turning down the slope.great banter and great tips.

Great lad!!