“indoor ski ing”
Review of Snow Factor

Snow Factor
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Renfrew
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Factor Braehead is the UK's biggest indoor Snow Slope. We offer Ski and Snowboard instruction as well as Snow activities including Sledging. Coming soon - Ice Climbing Wall!! Real Snow all year round! Apres Ski - enjoy Bar Varia - authentic Barvarian meals and a range of German beer.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Scotlands only indoor ski slope is at braehead and accesable easily from anywhere in the central belt.
I took the 3 grandchildren for an hours lesson for £78 including hire of equipment
There was some difficulty in making the booking over the phone as it was never answered by anybody in scotland

There are newer reviews for Snow Factor

Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you are or know of anyone who is disabled and they want a fun and exciting time, I can highly recommend skiing with DSUK at the Snow Factor at Braehead. The instructors and helpers are great people and so good with everyone concerned. It is great fun being on the slope altogether and skiing as a family.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Recently noticed that my vouchers i got for xmas was 4 days out of date, thought they may have shown some good will. No chance.I'll certainly think twice about using this facility in future.

1  Thank Alexis W
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Nothing is too much of a problem. Staff members make this place amazing, shout out to Marty and Jamie for the great banter on slope and the guy at reception who let me charge my phone

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Enjoyed our 2nd visit to Snow Factor - didn't have any problems with events on or organization, though I had to book on the phone as I had a Groupon to redeem. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. My youngest enjoyed his 1.5 hour lesson, and sledging with his dad, while my eldest and I made use of the main slope for 4 hours. Only gripe would be the £1 charge for the lockers - a bit excessive when you needed to open it a couple of times! Perhaps paying a one off fee for a token or key? Would go more often if it were less expensive!

1  Thank Yvonne W