“The Best Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo I've ever had!”
Review of The Patio

The Patio
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: Greek
Knoxville, Tennessee
“The Best Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo I've ever had!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I happened to be working in Madisonville, and I got off about dinner time, so I asked my manager where there was a good place to eat & she recommended this place. So I met my mom & we went together. I ordered the chicken fettuccine alfredo & added the spinach & bacon. First they brought out bread sticks, which were pretty good. Then our meals came & it was enough for 3 meals! I've had chicken fettuccine at a lot of restaurants, but this was one of the best tasting I've ever had. The restaurant was clean....even the restrooms, & the service was fast. The prices were even cheaper than the chain restaurants, so it was a really great find. They also had some really delicious desserts to choose from, but they were a little pricey, so I decided not to get any. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that our waitress didn't check back with us often enough, but other than that, it was fantastic. The next time I'm down that way, I'll definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014

Madisonville, Tennessee
“Good Food and Prices”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you enjoy Italian food, this is the go-to spot in Madisonville, Tennessee. The atmosphere is nice and the outdoor area is awesome. We love sitting outside on the patio at The Patio Italian Restaurant. The food is excellent and consistent every time. We have been there a lot over the past year. The three rating is for service. I hate to give anything below full stars on service, but the service is inconsistent and not always good. The wait times are never off, but the servers are inconsistent in general. Sometimes we get friendly service with a smile, but several times we have experienced servers who don't want to be there. It doesn't stop us from going, but we do have to be in the mood for Italian food. We have often ordered our meals and brought them home to avoid the inconsistency of service.

• Visited March 2014
Sweetwater, Tennessee, United States
“THE BEST FOOD IN MONROE COUNTY!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have eaten there several times and have never been disappointed in the food or the service. It's by far the best little Italian Restaurant around. There gourmet desserts are awesome but be prepared to share, the portions are HUGE on any entree or desert you order!!. The prices are reasonable so you are able to feed the whole family even on a budget!! This is my FAVORITE place to eat in Monroe County! Give the patio a go, it is well worth your time!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tyler P
Tennessee
“The owner said "if you dont like it you can leave"!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our family went here for my father-in-laws birthday. There were 9 of us and we asked to be seated outside. We had 5 babies with us (all 3 and under). My husband and I were moving the small table towards the larger one that sat us at because there was not enough room at one table for all of us and the waitress said we couldn't move tables. My husband went inside to talk to the manager and he walked straight up to my husband and said "what is your problem"? My husband asked him why we could not move tables outside and the owners response was "Do you want to short answer or the long answer"? My husband said both. Owner says" the short answer is I don't want you to and the long answer is it is harder for my waitresses to move around the tables." My husband told him that his first answer was crappy and the second answer was ridiculous. He told my husband" if we didn't like it we could leave." My husband came outside and told me and his parents what the owner had said and I looked at him and asked if he really said that it him. I was in shock that a business owner would say that to a customer. Immediately, his parents got up and said "lets just go somewhere else." This is not the only run in I have heard about this owner. A friend of mine wanted to have her daughters birthday party there and was bringing in 13 people. He told them they could not have it there if they were going to bring in their own cake. My friend had her daughter a special cake already ordered so they had to go elsewhere. The patio has some good food but sorry to say that me and family will not be back. I was not happy that my husband was talked to like this for no reason except the owner wanted things HIS way. I am trying to get the word out about this owner and his business but from what I'm hearing around town is this owner is loosing business left and right from his attitude. In my opinion this is NOT a family restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank mandy680
Madisonville, Tennessee
“The Patio has the best Chicken Alfredo around......”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten there several times and have never been disapointed in the food or the service. It's by far the best little Italian Restaurant around. There gourmet desserts are awesome but be prepared to share, the portions are huge. The prices are reasonable so you are able to feed the whole family.

• Visited February 2014