“Great restaurant. We liked it so much we went back the next day”

Donna's Old Town Cafe
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Join us for southern home-style cooking and hospitality! We are a full-service restaurant with an extensive menu as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. Located across from the historic courthouse in downtown Madisonville. We're a regular for locals and for those passing thru who've been tipped to dine here. Courtesy car from Monroe County airport and motorcycle clubs welcome. Call in advance for groups so we can be prepared.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My Mom and I were in town doing research at the courthouse. We decided to give this place a try. Do not let the merchandise in the front deter you. Go on back and have a seat near the buffet. I don't usually like buffets but this one is excellent. Fresh green beans, real mashed potatoes, grilled zucchini, I even liked the beets and I hate beets. The service was friendly, the restaurant was clean, and the decor seemed just right. Give it a try. Wish I lived closer than 5 hours away.

4  Thank modine100

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Love the food here! Breakfast bar rivals Shoneys bar. Service has always been spectacular. Definate 2 thumbs up!

1  Thank Carla T
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I live in nearby city and been going to Donna's for years. The buffet usually offers 2 or 3 meats and several vegetables along with soup,salad and dessert. I love the chicken pot pie. The buffet changes daily , and there is always ample fresh offerings. The staff is always great, the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Prices are reasonable. One of my favorite places !

2  Thank Diane R
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I come here every time I visit Madisonville. I look forward to the wonderful breakfast buffet, especially the chocolate gravy. Staff is so friendly and helpful. What a local cafe should be

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently attended a business meeting at Donna's Old Town Cafe in Madisonville, TN. It was a morning meeting and we had the privilege of getting in on the wonderful breakfast bar they offer. It had several choices of common country breakfast related items to choose from. The quality of food was great, the service was very good , the atmosphere was comfortable and they also have accommodations for business meetings upstairs. If you are ever over in their neck of the woods, be sure to stop in for a bite.