“Hidden jewel!!”
Review of Henry's Casual Cafe - CLOSED

Henry's Casual Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Delicatessen, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Description: Family eatery offering a wide range of quality foods, Steaks, Chicken, Pork, Pastas, Large Salads, Fresh made Bread Subs, Appetizers, Soups, Homemade desserts, and Salad Bar. The restaurant offers TV's and a sports bar area. We have a pet friendly patio. It's just a great place to gather for a enjoyable night or day out. COME VISIT US!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped on out way home from the river and it was amazing! Hidden in the gas station, don't be fooled!! Wonderful pizza, chicken parm, steaks, and burgers are what we ordered. All delicious!!

1  Thank Rocky_babe

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had terryaki chicken and my husband had butterfly shrimp. Both meals were good. There are no napkins or silverware on the tables - so having your food and no silverware was kinda odd. Our meals came together - but I watched as others sat uncomfortably with their food while others in the party waited. They too had no silverware. When we went to leave there was a crowd right by the exit door waiting for ice cream. Seems like that needs to be rethought.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband, son, and I enjoy Henry's and have been there several times over the year plus we have lived here. David is our regular server and he is beyond excellent. The service is beyond excellent even when they are busy. The food is always cooked just right and served in a timely manner. I have yet to have a bad experience at Henry's out of the many visits to this restaurant. We go at least twice a month or more. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone passing through or for people who have lived here and have yet to give it a go.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I live nearby, don't stop here a lot but have been pleased with everything I ordered. spaghetti, lasagna was delicious and I keep meaning to return for more. It's clean, quick, good service and reasonably priced

1  Thank Diane R
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Henry's was a lot better than I expected. I wasn't sure about dining at a restaurant attached to a gas station, but thankfully we all enjoyed our lunch. I had the french dip and the rest of my group had cheeseburgers. The fries were really good, my Sprite I ordered didn't taste so great though. The server was very attentive and the service was great. I do have to say the booth they sat us in was not so great, when the people sitting behind you move so does your entire seat. That was a bit annoying. Overall not a bad place to stop for a bite.