“One word.. AMAZING!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Large open plan living area
Blue Room with Ensuite (Bath with shower)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Large open plan living area
Blue Room with Ensuite (Bath with shower)
Blue Room
Blue Room Ensuite
Thistle Room with Ensuite Shower Room
Green Room with Ensuite Shower Room
Hay Room (Ground Floor) with Ensuite Shower Room
Ensuite Shower Room
Nespresso Machine (Capsules provided)
Gardeners Cottage in the snow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elizabeth...
“One word.. AMAZING!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Cannot fault this place, everything right down to the fine details of toiletries are amazing!
The beds are so comfy and we tried the steak pie and lasagne which were delicious!
This is our second time staying here and we are returning again in July couldn't recommend it enough.
The place is so peaceful and the views are amazing!
You will not be disappointed

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again in July!
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Feb 16, 2017
Thank you so much for your fabulous review. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!
Dorothy B
“Very comfortable and relaxing property with helpful hosts”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The property is in a secluded and relaxing setting and is maintained to a high standard, every comfort thought about and help on hand. Excellent choice for a group event or a larger family. Downstairs bedroom is useful for anyone with mobility problems

Jan 3, 2017
Thank you Dorothy. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family! We do hope to see you again!
Lorraine...
Falkirk, Scotland
“First class, welcoming and relaxing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Stayed at Strathview Cottage in December 2016, what a awesome place, like a boutique hotel but in your own spacious self catering space. All bedrooms ensuite and quality furnishings. Living space so lovely and open plan with log burning fire, great place for family gathering. Ailsa and James are most welcoming and nothing was a problem. Farm cooked food is superb, recommend lasagna and steak pie, yum! Warm bread and croissants available to order and delivered to your door, lovely hamper on arrival too. Had a great short stay and will be back!

Dec 29, 2016
Thank you so much for your fabulous review both on here and Facebook! We truly appreciate the support and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the farm anytime!
Mary B
Gorebridge, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

8 of us stayed is this beautiful cottage to celebrate our friends 50th birthday last weekend. From the moment we arrived we were given a very warm welcome from Ailsa the owner. So friendly and nothing was too much trouble for her. Received a delicious welcome pack which included home made jam , marmalade, chutneys and bread. The cottage itself was truly immaculate throughout and came with every utensil and gadget you could think of. Each ensuite had high quality toiletries supplied and other little extras. The view from the cottage was stunning and lovely to see the horses running around in the field very nearby. I would totally recommend this cottage to everyone , and a huge thank you to Ailsa for her tremendous hospitality.

Nov 15, 2016
Thank you so much for your review! We hope that you may come and stay again sometime!
Aimee S
“Absolutely fabulous. 5* all round.”
Reviewed September 9, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked strathview cottage for my sisters hen weekend quite a few months back, I had read all the reviews of the property and the positive comments about Ailsa the property owner, I knew I had found a great place to stay but it exceeded my expectations.

From the word go Ailsa was very helpful, we needed extra beds as there were 11 of us going to stay she kindly offered me the west cottage at a discounted rate as I had already booked strathview so I took her up on her offer. Little did I know the cottages were attached and couldn't have been a more perfect size for our hen party.

I also rented a hot tub for the weekend, I asked Ailsa if this would be OK months in advance, and of course it wasn't a problem and she made sure there was space for it by moving the table and chairs for our arrival and offering help anyway she could. The hot tub was placed on the patio right at the door which was perfect for us.

On arrival to the cottages I was taken aback by the high standard, she has thought of everything. The hampers we received in each cottage contained home baked bread and brownies, fresh eggs, jams, coffee pods and chutneys, such a nice thoughtful touch.

All of my requests were fulfilled, I needed the rooms to be twins, champagne glasses for us all, early check in, later check out. Again perfect hosting by Ailsa, she is bubbly and friendly.

The cottages are lovely, clean spacious a real luxury. The images on trip advisor show the cottages well but I genuinely think they are nicer in person and the cottages are so much larger than you expect too. With everything you could possibly need. The bed linens and towels were so fresh we all commented on this.

I would reccomend that anyone considering renting these lovely cottages just to go for it you won't regret it!

I'm looking in to booking my next stay already and I can't wait.

Thank you!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Holidays9...
Melbourne, Australia
“Great views, exceptional accomodation, great hosts"”
Reviewed August 13, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We were a party of 6 who stayed in this cottage for 4 nights in early August 2016. Everything about this place is exceptional. We were looking for country accommodation close to Perth and this fitted the bill. Were supplied with jams, chutneys, freshly baked bread, coffee pod, tea and scrumptious brownies. I can not speak highly enough and this was the perfect location for the last found nights of 4 week holiday. I just wish I could go back again but living in Australia this is not easy.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Amenities and Views
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 14, 2016
Thank you so much for your brilliant review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing