“Outstanding !”

Cuisines: Scottish, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went for a meal early evening - an absolutely charming restaurant with lovely, friendly front of house staff!
Early Bird Specials were varied and excellent value for money - our party of 4 chose from the main menu and went for the lamb casserole and the evening special of pork medallions - both were absolutely delicious !
The chef came to our table to check everything was to our satisfaction - it most certainly was ! Best lamb dish everyone had ever had , and my pork was delicious - I was very sad when I came to the end of it !
Desserts were excellent too - all homemade and scrumptious - especially the ginger ice cream !
Can't recommend this place highly enough - best meals we've had in Scotland - and we've been all over and paid an awful lot more !
Definitely going back - as soon as we're in Crieff again!
Standards extremely high - give it a try!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and ate here on a quick stop over in Crieff, it was my incredibly fussy husband's birthday and we could not have chosen better , I started with the prawns followed by lime and chillie chicken , my husband had soup followed by lamb , everything was absolutely delicious and cooked to perfection , we then shared the cheese board which again was spot on , lovely cheese and homemade chutney . The staff we all very attentive and friendly , a great find and I look forward to returning sometime soon .

1  Thank Hotshod
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Enjoyed our meal here, menu choice was varied and good prices for the quality of food we received. I had the beef stroganoff with black pudding mash, my husband had a vension steak in port sauce, and my mum had the lamb casserole, we were all very satisfied with the quality and presentation of our dishes, prices for food and wine very reasonable, we all had desserts and a bottle of wine for me and mum and hubby a beer, and the bill was around £75.The staff were excellent, service perfect, would recommend booking this is a must whilst staying in or around Crieff.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate as a fmaily here during our stay at the Crieff Hydro. Food was very nice and the staff were very attentive...I assume lady was the owner. Very friendly little spot

1  Thank Laura Y
Reviewed June 28, 2013

First class food good selection something to suit everyone ,very friendly efficient service excellent for any age range
Good for families or groups
One of the best places to eat in Crieff