4,435 results
All reviews meikle restaurant victorian spa winter garden kids club child care self catering family hotel soft play quad biking executive room outdoor activities family break bunk beds crazy golf the main hotel party night tennis courts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I try to book break with family from 26th October I try to use one of special offers from hotel website but after 30 min chat conversation with reception I recognised any one special offer is not available and I just waisted my time, I give my email address for some offer but haven’t received email at all!

1  Thank Andrej1
Crieff_Hydr0, Guest Relations Manager at Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the booking process with us Andrej1. We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with making a reservation. If you are still looking to make a reservation then our Resort Sales Team would be very pleased to assist and could advise on any offers that are available for use at the time of your planned visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You took over £400 out of my account without authorisation (I think that is called theft) after being told prior to check out of your mistake on my bill. It took three separate phone conversations with three separate people over 5 hours to rectify. Your receptionist did say sorry for the "small mistake" however I don't find that sum of money to be "small" at all. And your refund can take a couple of days!! After you have already had my money for a couple of days, meanwhile direct debits are getting returned through lack of funds in my account. Funny how yours must be the only bank account not to use the faster payment scheme. Poor show.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Elena D

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback it us Elena D. So sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with your room account. Once refunds are processed by us, the time that is taken for it to be credited does depend on the bank's own processing time. We can see from your comments that you have been in contact with the hotel regarding this and do hope that this has now been resolved.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went to CH for three nights as an easy celebration of our 35th wedding anniversary.
We had a room with an awesome vies three lovely breakfasts and two amazing evening meals. What a happy time we had with the staff being their usual attentive friendly and professional selves. From the front desk arrival to our well fed departure we loved every minute.
Your investment in a long or short break at Crieff Hydro will not be wasted!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Cammy M
Crieff_Hydr0, Guest Relations Manager at Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your great review Cammy M and for choosing Crieff Hydro for your anniversary visit. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will share your feedback with our team. We do hope that you will return and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are just back from a 2 night stay. No complaints about restaurants & food but avoid room 251!! We walked into the room that was sloping badly, the bed was being propped up at one side by huge blocks of wood and it still felt I was rolling off the bed! It was very uncomfortable! The children had bunk beds that were squeezed into a small opening that I could only fit through side on so when my daughter fell asleep in the car I couldn’t carry her to her bed as we wouldn’t both fit through the gap!! My partner couldn’t even fit through side on!! The carpet was lifting at the corners and the shower head wouldn’t stay in place so was impossible to have a decent shower. We were here with friends, they had the same type of room but by far more space & in better condition. It sickens me that I have paid well over £500 for a substandard room like this. I have stayed in budget hotels for a lot less and had better quality rooms. I spoke to the duty manager, I can’t recall her name but was simply told there was no other rooms they could give us and we would get no discount or anything else & basically we just had to deal with it! We certainly won’t be back in a hurry, & won’t be recommending this place to anyone! See some photos of the room.

3  Thank KathyW0605

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us KathyW0605. We were so sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your room. Our Duty Manager would certainly have arranged a room move for you had she been able and I am sorry that this was not possible during your stay. I was also sorry to hear that you do not plan to return to the hotel based on this experience and only hope that you will have change of heart and will return and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely setting, lots of things to do with children. However service in restaurant was terrible, particularly in the hub and brasserie. Rude waiting staff with attitude, both restaurants we had to wait up to 1 hour for food with no apology other than ' we are busy'. Perhaps need to learn how to cope better on busy periods then.

4  Thank roo039

Thanks so much for your feedback roo039. We are so very sorry to hear how disappointed with the service you received, this will of course be addressed straight away. It’s not clear if you made the Management team aware at the time, as they would have appreciated the opportunity to put things right had they known.