stayed for 3 nights at crieff hydro had a potter help me with my luggag hotel room was a pleasure to be in vid a interconnecting room for the kids a kingsize bed for us a lovely bathroom a fridge in the room brilliant room service and house keeping the big country was superb for the kiddies equalling to time out for us.
one thing dissapointed me was hair in my breakfast which i had ordered as room service i was offered a replacement or go to the spa i did nt want more breakfast n neither could i go to the spa vid my little boy but i was not charged for my breakfast the manger was ever so nice i think her name was jen she said she would love to help if theres anything else i needed i wish now i could have asked for a discount for next time i go back overall i can turn a blind eye on the breakfast because everything else was so Great i cant complain defnently would love to go back for a lovely family holiday*******
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland