I used to go to Crieff Hydro for a week every year with my grand parents and I have only the very best to say about it from the perspetive of a child. It has an amzing childrens club which is so much fun, lots of outdoor activities and a pool with the most amazing slide!
As a family we had so much fun here and the childrens club gave us opportunities to make friends and our grandparents time to have meals and dance at nighttime etc while we were having fun. Crieff is a lovely town and I can guarantee a great experience for the whole family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arguably the most comprehensive family resort in Scotland, 4 star Crieff Hydro is centrally located in its own 900 acre estate with an unrivaled range of leisure pursuits for all ages. Choose from over 40 on-site leisure activities and take advantage of inclusive daily childcare for 2-12 year olds in the 700m2 kids club. Extensively redeveloped from top to bottom, Crieff Hydro is only an hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crieff Hydro Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Crieff
- Crieff Hydro Resort
- Crieff Hotel Hydro
- Crieff Hydro Scotland
- Crieff Hydro Hotel And Resort Scotland